Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Don't Catch the Herp

What...?

What did I just play?

Don't Catch the Herp must be one of the stupidest and most asinine flash games that I have played recently. And I love it!

What is this game? Lets break it down.

In and of itself thee gameplay is bland and overdone beginning with sidescroller, frogger style, and interesting driver sim and ending with a multi-pathed ending. Without the crazy story that this game has, I would have never given it a second glance.

You play as the generic male protagonist. He means a lady at the club and it turns out she has Herpes. You are then forced to run for your life and risk death or herpes on the way to freedom. And frankly, after seeing the she-beasts face, I don't know which one is worse!

Video:

2 comments:

The game starts steadily ALONG WITH calmly, next It will take up a series of speed. your own player and then starts feeling his heart pounding speedily In the same way ones night out runs out.
FRIV games and y8 games

I retain the start front door insurance plan regarding the staff to help consult issues, allow opinions, or even advise me personally regarding something I need to realize. For a long period, I believed in which start front door supposed I would have to be receptive the whole period I was in the business office.watches

Post a Comment