Sunday, January 22, 2012

GunBlood - Western Shootout

This being the first post on this site I thought that I'd give a bit of a rundown on what I plan on Doing here.

Monday, Thursday, and Saturday I will review a flash game and give my impression of the game and in the future I may include a video of my commentary over the game play. But for now lets look at this game. GunBlood - Western Shootout

GunBlood - Western Shootout is a side view shooter game in the style of Bowman and AppleShooter. The game itself is less than a 5 minute play (that's if you don't die a bunch like I did.)



The controls are simple, point and click. You have to have your cursor over the revolver in the lower left corner before the match will start, to simulate some kind of quick draw idea.



 You go through 10 rounds of fights with the AI and a few bonus rounds. As expected the AI gets a little better each time, but not smarter. As you prgress the only thing the AI seems to do different is shot faster, which really doesnt do much. Yiou have a very good chance of surviving the onslaught and then just picking the AI off with on good shot when they are standing there out of bullets.

All in all, not a bad game. Good to play if you want to burn time, but no real replay value.

Link: Play here
Rating: 6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment